Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sanibel- February 14th Applications



                                                            I`m working on it as fast as I can!



                                                  Are you going to make it in time Emily ?



                                  Yes,if I can just get this layout done and start gluing in shells.

                                                       Now if I can just get this centered!

                                                                         I think that`s it!




                                                          
                                                                                                                                   
                        
Application is on its way and it`s only January 29 th, I knew I could beat the Feb.14 th deadline.
Looks like another Blue Ribbon Winner to me! 
                                                                                                                   
 
         
                    

See my Shell Art Store on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/shop/shellartbyjordan



No comments:

Post a Comment