Sunday, September 21, 2014

SAILOR VALENTINE / WATCH ?

 This creation started with an empty pocket watch lying on my work bench next to a bunch of miscellaneous shells.

                                       As I have said in the past the shells started yell at me!


                                 “Make an eight sided case with your 10inch miter box saw”.



                                                                       So I did and



                                                                   here is the result!



                     It is surprising what can be done with a few sea shells and some scrap wood.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

                                                      See my Shell Art Store on Etsy
                                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/shellartbyjordan
 



No comments:

Post a Comment