Wednesday, June 4, 2014

XXXVI UPDATE !



I never expected to be posting an update this soon! There are creative artists around, but this good and this fast, just honors the case it`s in.


They picked up the case Monday and Tuesday evening sent an e-mail with the photo of the lay out, amazing!  I love the way they set the paper dividers, I assume on illustration board and from what I have seen, I can hardly wait to see what the next move will be. If it looks this great now in the 36 inch case then ………………….!
What are they going to do with it, well they are not ready to fill me in, so your guess is as good as mine.  If they are entering it in a show then it will be the largest Sailors Valentine I have ever seen. All they will tell me is that they are willing to keep me posted and watch for the next e-mail, I just turned up the volume on my e-mail account so I will not miss that incoming sound!
As they say on TV all too many times, “stay tuned there is more to come”!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


See my Shell Art Store on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/shop/shellartbyjordan

No comments:

Post a Comment