Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sarasota 2014 Shell Show




WOW, time does fly after all, just one week from this Friday I will attending the Sarasota Show and if you promise not to tell anyone, I will be co- judging the Artistic Division, but that’s not all!

I will have with me, these two Valentine Cases, a 12 inch Cherry Inlay and a 16 inch Zebra Wood and the price each you ask, just the cost of  one of their Raffle Tickets, but again that`s not all.

I will be there all three days demonstrating Shell Art and fielding questions about the History of Shell Art dating back to the “1750`s”.

Last but not least, I will have may ROYAL POINCIANA miniture with me. I do hope yo see you there at the:

Bradenton Area Convention Center
1 Haben Drive • Palmetto • Florida
Friday February 14, 2014 12:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday February 15, 2014 10:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 16, 2014 10:00 to 4:00 p.m.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


P. S. New comment:  Shell Show Assoc. Forum
re: Artistic Division Rules, Sanibel Show.
See:     http://www.shellshowsassociatesforum.com/shell-shows/sanibel-shell-show



No comments:

Post a Comment