Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Shell Shows Associates Forum

          


I am always amazed by the energy and creativity that Shell Artists around the country display at Shell Shows and Clubs.  But I was surprised to see how many shell shows and clubs can be found all around the country.  Shell Shows Associates Forum is a new website whose front page contains an exhaustive list of all of them in one place, and I can’t believe how many there are!

A few days ago I received an e-mail from an artist about this new site posted on http://fineshellart.blogspot.com/. They wanted to know if I was aware of it and I told them I would check into it. I read their Mission Statement and Jerry`s message board and felt they had some interesting ideas. I was interested in their site and decided to contact them before blogging about it. This is the response I received.

“We want to thank you for taking an interest in our Forum and have listed answers to your questions.

What was the reason for creating this forum?
Our forum’s purpose is to provide a place for the artist, patron and sponsors of Shell Art Shows and Clubs to post well founded and constructive suggestions from their personal experiences.

If I post a question or suggestion, how will it be answered?
We built the forum so that each show and club has its own discussion area.  It is our hope that those associated with the show or club will place information and answers there.  If a user has a question about a show or club or just wants basic information, they should be able to find it under the show or club’s listing.  If they do not receive an answer to their question our forum will contact the appropriate parties for an answer.


Thank you for taking an interest in our, www.shellshowassociatesforum We hope this answers any questions you have about our site.  If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at shellmoderator@shellshowsassociatesforum.com, again thank you; Jerry

I want to thank Jerry for taking the time to respond to my questions about his forum.  I haven’t seen any other website that pulls together so much information about Shell Art Shows and Clubs in one place before.  I appreciate the opportunity his site is giving the public to communicate their thoughts and ideas about the future of shell art.  To be sure, I will be watching the progress of his site and will be looking forward to seeing what the public has to say. I hope you will join me.
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment