Tuesday, September 24, 2013

ROYAL POINCIANA update number 3



First posted on Sept. 6th 2013  http://seashelladdiction.blogspot.com/2013/09/whats-royal-poinciana.html



                               UPDATE NO. 3
                           Care to take a guess as to what I am creating here for my back yard party?
                                                    How about now, does this picture help?

                      OK, here they are, four chairs made from two types of Sea Urchin Spines.
I did run into an unexpected problem at first, I set them in place on the new lawn and every time I sat in one it started to sink into it!    Well I ended with another plan B and was forced to  create a patio out of Sea Urchins,
                                                           but it did solve the problem.

                                       So now it`s finally ready to be installed under the tree. 
                                                   Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

At this point I`m sorry to say due to the extra time in creating the patio it pushed the party off for an extra week or so, but I`ll try my best to make up the time. I do hope to have a better handle on it in the next blog, see you then.

Go to the final Poinciana blog no.4
 http://seashelladdiction.blogspot.com/2013/12/royal-poinciana-blog-no4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment