75th ANNUAL SANIBEL SHELL SHOW March 1,2,& 3rd 2012
This is the link for the entry form. http://sanibelcaptivashellclub.com/IMAGES/2012_ShellShowPacket.pdf
ALSO please join us any Monday at Sanibel Shell Crafters.
The Sanibel Shell Crafters of Sanibel
Come Join the Shell Crafting Fun that provides the perfect opportunity for Florida Snowbirds to turn to Showbirds!
WHO: You and all interested men and women who would enjoy working on Shell
Creations. No experience is necessary. Instruction and assistance are available.
WHERE: The Sanibel Community House,
WHEN: Every Monday from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (11 months of the year) – we rest in March.
• Dessert and coffee are provided, but bring a brown- bag lunch.
• You make flowers, jewelry, animals and other creations all out of shell and other sea life.
• All materials are provided.
• You have an opportunity to learn new skills, and expand your creative instincts in a relaxed atmosphere.
• You will meet interesting people, some amateurs and some skilled professional artisans, all of whom are willing to instruct and eager to help.
• You will enjoy fun and fellowship.
COST: None! All shell creations made by our volunteers remain at the Community House.
HISTORY: The Sanibel Shell Crafters have been meeting weekly since the late 1920’s. The group, which was created in order to prepare for the March Shell Fair, is currently under the capable leadership of Betty Gardner. The items created by this fun loving group of volunteers are sold at the Sanibel Shell Fair each March. The proceeds from this sale go toward maintaining the Historical Sanibel Community House.
SHELLS: Since we are largely dependent on donations for our supply of shells, we welcome your collection.